- Solid syllabus, based on Methods published by only the best Publishing houses dedicated to Foreign language teaching. Starting from as early as age 6.
- Clearly defined aims, according to the Common European Framework (CEF) levels put together by the Council of Europe. Official language diploma preparation: (Spanish E.O.I. / Cambridge University / French Institute / Goethe Institute etc) for youth and adults who are willing.
- Small and homogeneous groups determined according to age and level.
- Personalised programming
- Specialise Adult programme according to aims and needs
- Classes of 2 or 3 hours / week
- Spacious classes and fully equipped with simultaneous digital multimedia and hypermedia support.
- Information technology – information and communication subsequent to a suitable syllabus.
- An independent study room with the latest computers and unlimited access to multimedia CDs with no additional cost.
- Access to a fully equipped library with reference and educational material. (Books according to level and with CD, films, DVDs, magazines, newspapers, etc.) on loan at no cost.
- Upon request, we offer a tailor made budget for specialised courses or private classes to meet the specific aims of businesses or individuals.